Sunday, August 10, 2008

blog #136>> Red Socks and Oxfords




And a new vintage dress!
Lived in Lover on Division, (one of my favorite vintage clothes stores) is closing and moving to Bombshell Vintage on Burnside. And this week they're having a great moving sale. I got this really cute grey and red dress with matching jacket, this sexy librarian style skirt, and a couple more fish for the porcelain aquarium in the bathroom. The skirt needed some serious altering. It didn't seem that bad when I first tried it on, but I ended up letting it out an inch. And it's much better off for it. But the grey dress fit perfectly.
T





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!! I LOVE red and think it looks great with grey!! ;) So cute!

Leingang Family said...

You have the greatest stuff ever! Can't wait to see you this weekend.