Monday, March 23, 2009

blog #261 >> Bright Skirt

I've fished it!
Fabric Depot's anniversary sale this weekend was wonderful.
Everything was 30% off and I got right to sewing with my fabric.
Unfortunately, I ran out. I only got a yard and a half. I'd forgotten that it takes at least two yards if I give it pockets. And I really wanted to add pockets. So I went back and fell in love with this dotted pattern and got that for an accent. It seemed like a really good idea at the time... but now I think it's a little too... um.... colorful. It must have been a sunny day when I picked out the fabric. And I did buy it for a spring skirt. Oh, well. Next sunny day I bet I'll fall in love with it again.
T


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's so cheerful and full of spunk! Great work!

(And loved your LOST post! Isn't this season amazing?!)

Leingang Family said...

I LOVE it! I am sad I missed the sale though. :o(