Saturday, February 23, 2008

blog #057 >> Tea for Three



I'm happy to say that in the past month I have almost completed this tea set.
I started out with just the tea pot. And then Dave and Trina saw the matching tea cups at Lounge Lizard on Hawthorn. (They've got lots of cool clocks and retro lamps by the way.) So, I promptly went and snatched them up. And then they surprised me with the cream and sugar (Which they found at House?, also on Hawthorn) to pay me back for dinner the other night. THANKS GUYS! Now I need to have you come over for tea. And everyone can have matching cups.
T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY! i'm so glad you love them. :) We had a disappointing and long day at ikea today. We'll tell you all about it soon.

Leingang Family said...

I love that set! Let's have a tea and craft day for us sisters soon. We must have decaf tea though for me and Amy Lynn. Orange camomile sounds good!

Dave Feucht said...

Oooh, you should bring over your tea set for Doctor Who night tonight :) If you want :)

Theresa Rohrer said...

Good idea! I'd love to.
T