Friday, September 26, 2008

blog #160 >> She came in the Mail!


Ahh!!! She came in the mail today! It's the Esther Bot! I've been eyeing the Bots made by Anatomy of a Skirt for a long time, just waiting for the right bot to come along. And, "Behold!" here she is. My robotic twin Esther, complete with cat-eye glasses and a beaded necklace. She's the perfect bot to hold an extra pair of glasses or some of those swell bejeweled broaches of mine. I'll have to make her a nice robotic cardigan sweater and get her some books for her library. If you want your own bot visit her blog Robot a Day to see a new bot everyday. Or buy one here on Etsy.
T

p.s. And if I had more money... I'd buy her a boyfriend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH SHE"S PERFECT!!!!!!!! :) I'm so glad you got her! WE'll have to take a picture of you two together and you can make it your appreciation photo on your etsy feed back for the purchase. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is really cute and so perfect for you!

How do I add pictures to my blog? I should get your help to make mine mucha better.

A