Thursday, September 17, 2009

blog #330 >> Another Post about Chutney

I panicked this morning. I thought one of my chutneys had mold in it. This was very puzzling since I had boiled them for nearly two hours and that is really quick for mold to grow. But when I opened it to investigate, it was only a flaw in the glass that looked exactly like mold. It kinda reminded me of these. I'll have to be sure to throw that jar away. I am also happy to report that the thickness was perfect. I had some for breakfast on toast with happy cow cheese and it was delicious!


No comments: