Friday, May 16, 2008

blog #084 >> Great Good Will

After a long Good Will drought, it's finally rained. I really haven't found much there since the owl lamp. But yesterday I went to the Gresham Good Will's grand opening day. Wow, I guess they've been saving up all the cool stuff and shipping it out there. It was great! I didn't even buy all the wonderful things I found, just the best.
Here are some of my treasures.


I'm going to repaint the gold frame with the rounded convex glass black and ink a silhouette for it. I've been really into silhouettes lately.


Here's a picture of the inside of the tea cup. You can see a Japanese lady inside when you hold it up to a light.


Here's a marlin to join his comrades in my porcelain aquarium a.k.a. the bathroom.


And I got this tiny elf to watch over the plants in the garden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Good Will great? I love all your finds! LM