Thursday, October 16, 2008

blog #172 >> Blogs I Love


I was so excited to see that I won a blog award this morning! I've never won a blog award before. In fact, I didn't realize anyone even really read my blog. Katie Landon was awesome enough to bestow upon me the "I love your blog" award. THANKS! And now I get to pass it on.

Katie Landon


First of all let me say, "I love blogs!" In fact, I wish I could give this award to every blog I read, but I can only pick seven. Secondly, I feel like I shouldn't pick anyone I know in person. Sorry people I know in person, but it just seems more fair to pick people I know through blogs. Thirdly, (if that's a word) Awardees: Copy the "I love your blog" picture, post it, list seven blogs you love- then let the blogees know. Participation is optional, obviously... but like broken chain letters, if you don't pass it on you will be cursed FOR LIFE!!! Just joking.

And here be the winners!
Blaze Danielle


d.Sharp Journal


Marlou B.


Ravenhill


Angry Chicken


My Cozy Little Whimsy Nook


A Fanciful Twist



Congrats!
T

4 comments:

Agent M. said...

Thanks for participating- & it gives me a chance to find out who the bloggees I love are reading- maybe I'll find new loves! (weird sentence)
=^.^=

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! :) Your such a sweet cake! Thanks bundles for visiting my silly little whimsy blogling and being so kind!!

Have a beautiful weekend!!

MARLOU B. said...

I'm grateful, and touched.Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Appreciated!